What Is The Best Gym & Martial Arts School Software?
Although we focus on MMA gear most of the time Gary S. a reader from Chicago wrote in and asked us on our opinion of software for his martial arts school. So, we though we would contact our resources and ask them their thoughts as to what was the best and the worst. We were also aloud to try out the software we reviewed through demo sites in order to create a gym like setup. The criteria we wanted to base this on was:
- Cost: The overall cost and whether it was a one time or a continuity (per month) fee.
- Depth of Software: How many activities of the gym the software covered. We aren’t looking for one piece of software to do finances another piece of software to do attendance, etc. The goal of this criteria is to find on software package that meets all our dojo or gym activities.
- Learning Curve: How long it will take for you to learn the software. Then after learning the software how much time will need to be devoted to teaching others how to manage and utilize the software.
- Overall Benefits and Features: Are there features within the software that are exceptional? Also, as compared to the price of the software does the benefits outweigh the cost of the software.
So, starting in a few days we are going to provide a list of software packages like:
- I go figure dojo software
- Mindbody gym software
- Jackrabbit dojo software
If you would like us to review specific software please contact us via our contact form.
Mind Body Online Martial Arts School Software:
- This software will allow you to manage your client and staff in a single place.
- Cool feature is that you can manage an online store and inventory.
- Automated marketing tools that will help you target and engage with your best customers.
- Dissect and evaluate your business with visual sales reports.
- Find Out More…
Also, if you would like to get updated whenever we have a new review please subscribe to our newsletter!
What Is The Best Gym & Martial Arts School Software?,